Canon AE-1p x Agfa APX 100
Sarapppppppppppppppppppp! Good thing we “split” the ramen because there’s just no way I’d be able to finish it all. The kani salad was also pretty good. Happy Sunday!😁😁😁
ebi tempura + ramen = <3 ^_____^
Yesterday was the day we received more than the usual membership requests. The summer season brought us more membership requests than the past months. :D Pleasantly surprised and curious, we asked the new members where they heard about SR and Tumblr seems to be the leading answer. :P So…
Thank you for adding us up! Hope you guys have fun joining us! :D
Some SR members are having a photo exhibit this June. Standby for more info.. We’re just waiting for their final poster so we can invite everyone. :)
Have a shutter-ific day!!! :D
Find Shutter Revolution here:
Shutter Revolution 2nd Year Anniversary Picnic!
Thanks for coming guys! Hope you had fun. ^____^
Till next time. Stand by for more activities, fun walks, and workshops. Here’s to another productive year. :D
Your SR mods <3
(Photos by Sir Ed Rem)
We are in the newspaper! :)
Shutter Revolution members share the architectural beauty of Manila through film.
Grab a copy of today’s issue of The Philippine Star and jump to Section J, page 2.
Way to go Shutter Revolution!!
Film is God’s 10,000 follower giveaway!
In celebration of reaching 10,000 followers, I’ve decided to do a giveaway!
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE REBLOGGING!
What I’m giving away:
First Place Prize:
- Polaroid Sun 660 camera. Tested, works. You do seem to have to hold down the shutter button for a little longer than you should, but it fires. Here’s a photo I took with it long ago.
- Impossible Project PX 600 Silver Shade First Flush film to load your Polaroid Sun 660 with.
- Minolta Freedom Action Zoom 90 camera. Tested, works. Here is a photo I took with it recently.
- Walgreens 800 iso 35mm colour film to load your Minolta.
- A Kodak Fun Saver disposable camera, expired in 2009.
- A dinosaur toy.
- A mini grabber arm toy.
- A random print from me.
- Probably some other do-dads and knick-knacks.
Second Place Prize:
- Minolta XG-M camera with Sears 1:4.0 80-200mm zoom lens. Camera is not currently fully functional. If you can get the battery slot fixed than it should be able to work, but I don’t know how to do this. Even if you have to pay to get it fixed, at least you got a free camera. And it’s pretty and in nice shape otherwise, and if you have any other cameras that use MD mount lenses, you can swap out the zoom lens! Here’s a picture I took with it a while ago.
- Walgreens 200 iso 35mm colour film.
- A CVS disposable camera.
- A Vera Bradley lanyard.
- A Chinese yo-yo.
- A random print from me.
- Probably some other small stuff.
Third Place Prize:
- Canon AF35M camera. Doesn’t work, also something to do with battery connections or the battery slot.
- Arista Ultra 400 iso 35mm black and white film.
- CVS disposable camera.
- A bouncy ball.
- Some scrapbooking moons or some shit.
- A moist towelette to wipe away your tears from winning third place.
- A random print from me.
- Probably some other junk too.
All prizes will come with some extra stuff, maybe even an extra camera? ;)
“How do you enter?” you may find yourself asking. Be patient, I’m getting to it.
How to Enter:
You may choose to do one or all of the following.
- Reblog this post ONCE. If you reblog it more than once, you’ll be disqualified completely. (You don’t want to annoy your followers by reblogging this a billion times anyway.) You also must be following me on Tumblr for the likes or reblogs to count. (If you don’t have a Tumblr and use Flickr or Facebook instead, that is fine.)
- Like this post.
- Join the Flickr group and post in this topic.
- Like Film is God on Facebook and share the giveaway post. (I will post that soon.)
I will ship to anywhere!
If you want to be a good guy and help pay for shipping and help have a higher chance of a giveaway in the future, donate to Film is God’s Pay Pal. I will use any donations on shipping or buying items for future giveaways. (I’m poor right now, so anything would be helpful!) Plus if I get a lot of small donations from a bunch of people, I can buy much, much, much better prizes for the next one!
How will you pick the winner?
I will number all of the entries from this post, the posts in the Flickr topic, and the Facebook post, then I will use a random number generator. The first number pulled will be first place, the second second, and the third third.
I will pick the winners on August 31st, 2012.
I will post who the winners are on here and then I will message them. If for some reason they don’t get back to me within 5 days, I will go ahead and pick another winner in their place.
If you have any other questions send me a message in my ask box. (No fanmail please though. I kind of hate that feature.)
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
AND MOST OF ALL, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME!
3 Aurora Superheros -
John Blunk: Saved his girlfriend by throwing himself on top of her using his body as a shield.
Alex Teves: Pushed his girlfriend to the floor and was struck by a bullet in the process.
Matt McQuinn: Dove on top of his girlfriend as soon as the shooting began.
People that need to be in Batman inc.